Wednesday, December 4, 2013
I was asked to list 10 books that I have read that have "stayed with me" through the years and then tag ten friends to do the same. I'm not going to tag anyone on this blog, but I thought I should share the list here.
Here it is:
1. On The Road by Jack Kerouac
2. the perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
3. Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk
4. Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis
5. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
6. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. Savages by Don Winslow
9.The Bus Driver Who Wanted to Be God & Other Stories by Etgar Keret
10. IV A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas by Chuck Klosterman
I already had a few listed on my book recommendations list, but I've edited the list. I had to add a few. I also removed some that haven't stuck with me. Check these books out if you haven't read them already.